Black Royalty Oil Arises,
The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas and can serve clients from the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Aden. BLACK ROYALTY OIL ARISES can provide storage in Houston, Rotterdam, and very soon in Port Lavaca, Texas.
We believe that oil and gas will remain a vital part of the global energy mix for many decades to come. Our role is to ensure that we deliver these energy resources to our clients in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
We set a high standard of performance, we will maintain a strong and growing long-term position in the competitive environments in which we operate.
We will work closely with our customers, our partners and policymakers to advance a more efficient and sustainable use of energy and natural resources.
BLACK ROYALTY OIL ARISES will offer clients the following:
• Identify and develop new feedstock suppliers
• Identify and develop new platforms for sales
• Identify and develop new refined petroleum by-products
• Research and develop new markets for controlled commodities
• Provide logistical support for the purchase or sale of petroleum products
• Design and construction of pipeline, storage facilities and refineries
• Provide up-to-the-minute intel for feed stocks
IMMEDIATE COMPANY GOALS:
• To provide current clients the storage availability for 200,000,000 gallons of D-6 per week and 1,000,000 barrels of JP 54 per month.
• To develop multiple Trade Desks in Houston, Dallas and San Antonio.
• Build an expandable refinery in South Texas for specialty products.
• Build relationships with domestic refineries to better serve our clients.